Alright the time is really coming to an end now. Only 1 full day left!! I can't believe it. Time didn't exist at all these past four months. I never knew what day or time of the day it was because I was so caught up in everything around me. I can't figure out if I am sad or happy about leaving. 6 people have already left this morning at around 6 am. It isnt' the same without everyone around. I can't walk down the hallway anymore and knock on my friends doors to see if they want to go eat lunch. I have truely lived the dorm life these past months and I have grown to like it. It is an experience every college student needs to experience! Community college is nice because I live so close to the school and I can still live for a little cheaper when I am with my parents, but it is nothing like living on campus. I will miss it. My Chinese friends have been spending the last days with us to make sure we get all the time in together that we can. I can't even imagine at this point how it will feel to not have them so close, but rather oceans apart. Tips for the future students of the CLC Study Abroad Program...dont waist your time sitting in your dorms all the time because you will regret it towards the end of the trip. Go out there and make friends, cuz a chinese friend is probably the most kind-hearted and dedicated friend you will ever have.
Our finals ended last week and it feels great. You know that end-of-semester satisfaction that you get once you realize how much you have accomplished. I am looking forward to the next semester at CLC.
Well, America you better be ready to take me back...I've been gone for too long. See you in a couple of days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment